If you are interested in obtaining credentials in the North Central District, the following steps / forms are required.
1. Download the following documents:
- Ministerial License Application: pdf or Word
- Ministerial License Application in Spanish: pdf or Word
- Spouse Application: pdf or Word
- Spouse Application in Spanish: pdf or Word
- Disclosure to Employment Form: pdf
- Background/Credit Check Procedure: pdf
- Credit Disclosure Form: pdf
- Reference Form (4): pdf or Word
2. Submit all completed and signed documents, a current photo (jpeg if emailing), along with $64 to cover the Credit
Disclosure, to the MCNCD (see address below).
3. Request that official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended be forwarded to the
4. The MCUSA has introduced a new Pastor Orientation Course. It gives a broad introduction to key information about
the vision, ministry, history, resources and responsibilities of every leader and church in the Missionary Church. A free
viewing option is available until July 31. Everyone, including new credential applicants, has the opportunity to view and
take the course by going to mcusa.org/orientation and using the promo code mcusa2018. After July 31, the course will
cost $35, the same cost for the old History & Polity Course.
After receiving all components of the Application, the MCNCD will:
- Check references
- Schedule an interview with the Committee on Credentials
- Contact applicant with the results of interview and to communicate any additional steps, if needed
See Education Requirements HERE.